Wedding inspiration comes in many different forms, and feeds, proving that Instagram is one of the best recourses for finding ideas for all of your big day desires. We’ve gathered a list of the most inspirational, and utterly gorgeous, wedding feeds, to give you everything you need to create a wedding day worthy of it’s own account!
1. Amsale — Instagram Handle: @amsalebridal (Above)
We would expect nothing less from the creative mind of 25-year influential bridal designer, Amsale Aberra, than a cohesive feed of timelessly elegant photos of some of the world’s best-dressed brides.
2. Hana Floral Design— Instagram Handle: @hanafloral
Flower arrangements that stem from the creative mind of Yumiko Fletcher, owner and creative director behind Hana Floral Design, inspire endless possibilities of budding décor.
3. Smitten on Paper— Instagram Handle: @smittenonpaper
Natural light photography of handwritten calligraphy, and custom designs, shine through the stunning Instagram feed of this California stationery maven.
4. Jacin Fitzgerald— Instagram Handle: @jacinfitzgerald
Delicate details that reflect the 12 years of wedding expertise collected from full service planner and designer, Jacin Fitzgerald, catalogue the endless travels and excursion, that motivate her gorgeous account.
5. Lyndsey Hamilton Events— Instagram Handle: @lyndseyhamiltonevents
Moments captured through the wedding experiences created by this renowned event production and design firm radiate through the snapshots of this enviable feed.
6. BRIDES— Instagram Handle: @brides
A personal favorite, and one-stop-shop for all of your inspirational bridal needs, there’s no doubt that you’ll find breathtaking creativity when browsing the pages of this very familiar account.
7. Twigs & Honey— Instagram Handle: @myracallan
Ethereal pieces of accessorized elegance take new form with the endless photos offered by this delicate bridal embellishment company.
8. Abigail Kirsch Catering — Instagram Handle: @abigailkirschcatering
Mouth watering inspiration, delivered through the portal of original photos, serves up a platter of dining possibilities for every modern bride.
9. Maggie Austin Cakes — Instagram Handle: @maggieaustincake
Bold colors, and unmatched sophistication, are the result of French Pastry School alum, Maggie Austin, and her memory book of extensively designed cakes.
10. Katie Stoops — Instagram Handle: @katiestoops
It’s no wonder that the photos captured by the softness of celebrated photographer Katie Stoop, infiltrate the feeds of more than 15,000 followers, staying true to a diverse selection of bridal elegance.